Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!

Today's Amazing Fact: Chocolate is better than fluoride at keeping your teeth healthy, a study at Tulane University in New Orleans has concluded. The cocoa in chocolate hardens tooth enamel and fights cavities and should be considered as a natural alternative to fluoride, which has been shrouded in controversy for decades, the researchers say. Tulane's Arman Sadeghpour and his colleagues are exploring ways of incorporating cocoa extract in toothpaste.

Scriptural Pursuit: Who said, "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him?" ANSWER: Job, expressing his confidence in God, after being 'helped' by his three comforting friends.Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:15

No comments: