Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Joy! 102.5 wants to cover our students and teachers in prayer. The Prayer School of the Day is a chance to combine our voices and go before God on behalf of our local schools. Join us every school day as we pray for a different area school, nominated by you at WOLC.org. From pre-schools to continuing education - lets partner together in prayer! Nominate your school by clicking here.




In the U.S. 34,000 of these were sold last year (2009)? No correct answer today so we'll try again tomorrow.





Today's Verse:
But I called on your name Lord, from deep within the well, and you heard me! You listened to my pleading; you heard my weeping! Yes, you came at my despairing cry and told me "dont not fear".


Today's Amazing Fact: The average wind speed on the planet Jupiter is 225 miles per hour.

Scriptural Pursuit: By what river was Daniel standing when he saw a man "clothed in linen, who's waist was girded in gold"? Tigris

No comments: