Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013

Verse of the Day
They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. 2 Samuel 22:19&20 (NIV)

Amazing Fact
Pearls dissolve in vinegar.

Scriptural Pursuit
Q: How old did Methuselah live to be?
A: 969 years old. Congrats to Yvette in Crisfield, MD!

Thanks to Pastor Andre Sykes and Garland Hayward for stopping by this morning and giving us all the information about this Saturday's Youth Summit in Princess Anne, MD. 

Higher Calling Ministries and the Garland Hayward Youth Center
2013 Youth Summit
Saturday October 26, 2013  10am till 2pm
Garland Hayward Youth Center
30660 Hampden Ave.
Princess Anne, MD
Children ages 10 to 17 are invited to attend
Parents and community leaders are also invited to participate.
The event will feature speakers, food and entertainment.
For more details call 410-603-3383.
 
    

 

No comments: