Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

Verse of the Day: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them. (Romans 8:28)

Amazing Fact: A new study out of Washington shows that people who eat green beans at least three times a week earn more money than people who don't . Researching can't explain the connection between the green beans and earning power, but they say it definitely exists.

Scriptural Pursuit: Who said, "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him?" Job (Job 13:15)

3 comments:

Bonnie Mcready said...

Wake up every morning to Joy in the Morning. What a blessing to start the day. One morning I heard a song "The Altar" I did not get the name of the female singer. Would it be possible to give me her name?
Love In Christ,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Wake up every morning with Joy in the Morning. What a blessing to start the day. One morning a song called "The Altar" was played. I did not get the name of the female singer, would it be possible to give me the name.
Love in Christ,
Bonnie

Rodney Baylous said...

Hi Bonnie,

The song artist is Tricia Brock. She sings "The Altar" and it's from her CD "The Road".