Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday, December 10, 2012

Verse of the Day: The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My Name. When call on Me, I will answer: I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them My salvation. (Psalm 91: 14-16)

Amazing Fact: On the Canadian two dollar bill, the American flag flies over the Parliament building.

Scriptural Pursuit: What did Jesus say He would arrive in when He returns with "power and glory."
Answer: a cloud (Luke 21: 27)


Wacky But True: Here's something you don't see every day! There's video of the New Zealand SPCA of a dog driving. The folks there used doggy treats to teach the dog how to steer, use the gear shift and reach the gas. Next week they're putting the dogs to the ultimate test by airing the video on national television. It's all in the hopes of helping get more dogs adopted by showing how smart and trainable they are.

 



No comments: